Don't forget to leave a comment! Thank you! :) Don't forget to leave a comment! Thank you! :)

Friday, January 13, 2012

A very busy January

Hello there! This is my very first post for the year 2012.

From the start of this month, I had so many things to do. Activities to go to, meetings, school works, house chores, and many more.  I don't know if this is right, but I am like forcing myself to do all those things.

I remember our first day in 3rd term last January 4. I went to class and went to meetings. Gosh, first day? It was very stressful. When I got home, I did not had the chance to rest right away because I need to do some articles. That night, I became sick. I was feeling cold and had fever.

Luckily, I finished my articles before 12 midnight approached. But when I finished that, I was not able to rest right away because "bestfriend" was texting me and does not want me to sleep. Oh come on! He's so naughty!!! Oh well, if he's naughty, I too became naughty. I slept even though he was texting me so many times. HAHAHA!!

Oh well, that's my first day of school.

I will not mention the other things that happened until this week. All I can say is I am glad to be in my school. I am glad to be able to do such things. I am blessed to be able to know many people and have many friends. Lastly, I am very happy with the people I am with.

Oh yeah. That's all for now.

Enjoy every moment of your life. :)

No comments: